Here are some reasons why I'm here.
- I watched too many 'having-a-blog-will-change-your-life' videos. This is precisely what you do. Start a blog.
- I want to have a voice on the internet. This might sound ridiculous at this scale, but there's no alternative to doing-the-work. This voice might be significant and matter later.
- This blog is an insight into my brain. If you stick long enough, you'll sort of know what goes in my head. Maybe even know how I think. Anyway, years later all this would be interesting for me to read.
- I want to write better. But however much I might want to express myself. Writing is a still challenge for me. This very straight forward/succinct tone of writing is a result of that.
- I want to diversify my identity, adding another dimension/aspect to it.